Closing your FilesAnywhere account
In the unfortunate event that you need to close your FilesAnywhere account please follow the provided steps to close the Free and Personal accounts:
Because FilesAnywhere's security policy prevents access to the personal information contained in your profile, we are unable to cancel your account without verification. In order to obtain a verification code, you'll need to follow the steps below.
1. Log into your FilesAnywhere account (www.filesanywhere.com) or (personal.filesanywhere.com).
2. Click on 'Your Name' in the top right hand corner (to the left of 'Sign Out').
3. Select 'Profile / Account' on the drop down menu.
4. On the left side of the screen, select 'Plan Information' then sub item 'Manage your Plan'.
5. Here you are able to close out your account by clicking on the 'Close Account' button located beneath the 'Plan Amount'.
6. A box will pop-up asking you if you want to close your account, click on Close My Account.
7. Once you confirm the cancellation, you will be given a unique code associated with your account and directed to call one of our numbers.
8. Contact our customer service personnel via phone or email so that we can verify the security code and close out your account.
*Note: If you do not verify the code the account will remain active!*
Still Have Questions?
If you need help or have additional questions, please contact us.