Step-by-Step Instructions: Upgrading Your FilesAnywhere Plan
FilesAnywhere makes it easy to change your plan at any time. If you wish to upgrade your account, follow the instructions below.
Let's Get Started:
1. Log into your FilesAnywhere account.
2. Click your account name in the top right
3. Click Upgrade Account
5. Click Continue.
6. Enter your information in the given fields, update your billing information.
7. Click Confirm Order.
Important Information Regarding Account Changes
- FilesAnywhere does not require long-term contracts. You may upgrade your plan at any time.
- All FilesAnywhere account subscriptions, whether monthly or yearly, are billed in advance.
- When upgrading your plan, changes take effect immediately.
- When upgrading, your billing date will be pushed forward to the next month (or year, depending upon your choice of billing method) on the same day that the changes occurred. Example: If your current billing date is the 1st of each month and you change your plan on the 15th, your new billing date will be the 15th of every month.
- Any remaining days within your billing period will be charged for the difference in plan rates. This one-time, prorated fee will appear with your monthly charges on the next bill.
Still Have Questions?
If you need help or have additional questions about logging in, please contact us.