The Classic Interface is becoming more and more outdated as technology and security requirements increase. Here's how you can switch from the Classic Interface over to the New Interface.
- Log into your user account.
- If you start in the Classic Interface, click on the Try our new look button in the top right-hand corner. (If you are already in the New Interface, start with step 4.)
- After you click the button, you'll be brought into the New Interface under the List view.
- Click on your name in the top right-hand corner and then select Profile/Account from the drop down menu.
- Once you are in the Profile / Account area, click on the User View Settings tab on the left.
- For the best user experience, set your Default View to Tree View. Tree View is very similar to layout in the Classic Interface.
- Set your Default Interface to New Interface
- Now click on the Save Changes button at the bottom of the section to finalize your changes.
Still Have Questions?
If you need help or have additional questions about logging in, please contact us.