The Classic Interface is becoming more and more outdated as technology and security requirements increase. Here's how you can switch a user's default user interface from the Classic Interface to the New Interface.
- Log into your Admin Console.
- Navigate to your user grid. Users -> Users
- Select the user you wish to edit.
- On the left, click on the User View Settings tab.
- For the best user experience, set the Default View to Tree View. Tree View is very similar to layout in the Classic Interface.
- Set the Default Interface to New Interface
- Now click on the Save and Close button at the bottom of the section to finalize your changes.
Still Have Questions?
If you need help or have additional questions about logging in, please contact us.