In an effort to provide the latest in security and compliance to industry standards, here are the latest changes in password distribution behavior.
Admin/User Creation with predefined password
- When you create an admin or user and set a password for them, the system will not send them the password. They will only receive their username in the welcome email and it will be up to you to pass along the password.
Admin/User Creation without predefined password
- When you create an admin or user and leave the password fields blank, the system will provide a link for them to create their password within the welcome email.
- Once they click on the link, they will be taken to a password creation screen.
Send Login Details
- When you send the login details to the admin or user, the system will only send them their username and omit their password.
- When you trigger the Reset Password option, the system will send the admin or user an email with a link to reset their password.
- Once they click on the link, they will be taken to the password reset screen.
Still Have Questions?
If you need help or have additional questions about recovering your password or username, please contact us.