You attempt to view a FileShare link and encounter the following error:
This is the result of a browser caching issue.
Clear your browser cache completely and restart your browser. Then attempt to view the link again.
If you don't wish to clear your full browser cache, here's how to selectively do it for a specific site using Chrome as an example.
- Go to the settings in Chrome chrome://settings/
- Click on Privacy and Security on the left side
- Cclick on Third party cookies in the middle colum
- Click on See all site data and permissions
- Locate FilesAnywhere in the list and click on the trashcan to clear all FilesAnywhere related cookies/cache
Still Have Questions?
If you need help, please contact us.