FileReceive is a popular feature for FilesAnywhere customers. Have you ever wondered what it looks like to a recipient?
1. Shared By: Shows who the FileShare was sent by. (This can be disabled in settings)
2. Folder Name: The sender can customize the field label, and the recipient will be prompted to enter the text that will create a sub-folder. (This is optional)
3. Message: You can include a brief note to the sender. (This is optional)
4. Add Files: A button that allows the recipient to search for files manually
5. Drag and Drop: Allows the recipient to drag files and folders into the upload.
6. Upload: Select this button when you have completed adding files and are ready to complete the upload.
Still, Have Questions?
If you need help or have additional questions please contact us.