Career Opportunities with FilesAnywhere
Are you looking for a career with a dynamic company that values its employees? Are you dedicated, smart, and great at what you do? FilesAnywhere is growing by leaps and bounds and we want you to join the team! We encourage a culture of innovation with fast computers, the latest technology, and a fun, professional office environment. Flexible work hours, casual dress code, free drinks, snacks, and foosball! Benefits include generous company-sponsored medical, dental, life, and disability insurance plans. A competitive salary is offered based on work experience. We are seeking people interested in long-term employment and career advancement within the company.
FilesAnywhere (Officeware Corporation) is located in Bedford, Texas, just west of the DFW Airport and is a Mark Cuban Company. Our parent company is Immediatek, Inc. (IMKI), a closely-held public company. The work is challenging and exciting, but we have fun celebrating our accomplishments together. Everyone gets immersed in the coding efforts, from design, to QA, to release, to operational upkeep. It’s an upbeat, friendly atmosphere, where we encourage creativity, collaboration, and cooperation in the pursuit of the optimum software design for the most important person: our customer. Our mission is to make information management, information sharing, and working in the cloud productive for everyone. At the same time, we are contributing to a greener planet by helping the world go paperless.
Leverage your skills working with a talented and diverse group of people while advancing your career at the cutting edge of file hosting and cloud-enabled services. Learn more about us and our corporate history, then forward your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Senior Web Developer
Position Title: Senior Web Developer - Internet Application Development, ASP.NET, VB.NET, SQL Server, AJAX, Web Services, SOAP, Web Security
Reports to: Director of Systems Operations and Engineering
We are seeking a creative and enthusiastic senior application developer, experienced using the latest .NET technologies in a team environment.
This individual will play an integral role in designing and developing backend services and features for cloud focused web applications, exhibiting highly proficient knowledge in .Net. This individual will also assist in developing or implementing some ASPX web pages, dialogs, and interfaces within the FilesAnywhere web application.
In addition to .NET coding experience, candidates should also possess a strong background in relational database design, storage architectures, and Web Services or WCF. Candidates must also have a firm understanding of security considerations such as SQL injection, parameter validation, and data integrity and privacy practices.
Requires proven application design skills and experience developing backend systems for consumer or business applications.
Be an integral part of the FilesAnywhere software engineering team. Improve software already in production, and create whole new components and platform features for the FilesAnywhere.com application. Development will be done for a mix of consumer and corporate modules and features.
Design, develop, test, maintain, update, and enhance various software modules for Internet-enabled applications. You will primarily be developing backend services for the FilesAnywhere.com web product.
Multi-tasking skills, excellent verbal and written communications skills, and a natural tendency to help and share with others are essential.
- Internet Application Development: Experience writing back-end applications including user registration, e-commerce, secure login sessions, and related concepts.
- Team-Oriented Development: Minimum 3 years working in a development team, including Agile software development methodology. Above all, you must enjoy working with a team and be a great team player!
- C# or VB.NET: Minimum 8 years C# or VB.NET experience.
- HTML: Experience integrating backend code with web page content. Creation of web pages, including some interface formatting skills.
- ASP.Net: Minimum 3 years experience in creating asp.net web pages and integrating it with middle tier components.
- WebServices/WCF: Minimum 3 years working with WebServices and/or WCF.
- SQL: Minimum 5 years working with SQL Server.
- IIS: Experience implementing and configuring IIS 6.5 - 7.5.
- ADFS: Experience coding with Active Directory Federation services.
- Shell Extensions: Experience coding managed shell extensions in DotNet.
- Documentation: Experience documenting code, data tables, objects, processes, use cases.
The ideal candidate will have a diverse background showing a high degree of creativity, use innovative technologies and efficient methods, and experience working individually as well as on larger development teams.
• Mobile application experience.
• API interaction with 3rd-party web sites and services.
• Configuration experience with Windows Server, VMware.
• Familiarity with related web technologies such as: Cloud services, Virtualization, SMTP, SMS messaging, Push Notifications.
Position: Product Specialist
Reports to: Vice President
The Product Specialist provides technical support for custom SaaS software to our customers. The ideal candidate will work with all team members to ensure quick and accurate resolution of customer issues, via phone and email support, and work to establish on-going client relationships.
- Be a fast learner and stay current with the latest Web 2.0 offerings.
- Use data, consumer insights, competitive analysis, and product information to identify selling and support opportunities.
- Must be ready to work in a dynamic environment where change is the norm.
- Utilize provided knowledgebase workflow and documentation standards.
- Work with customers to resolve software issues using e-mail and phone communications.
- Work with employees to provide desktop support.
- Track issues and their resolution in incident management system.
- Troubleshoot and reproduce existing issues.
- Work with members of various departments to resolve solution related issues.
- Regularly update clients regarding the resolution and/or status of pending issues.
- Train new clients as required.
- Assist in building knowledgebase as well as testing for accuracy, functionality & completeness of new solutions and product enhancements.
- Assist Sales by encouraging client upgrades as well as field consumer Sales calls when necessary.
- Use sound judgment in client refund requests.
- Other assignments as required.
- Strong drive for results.
- 2+ years of customer service or sales experience of Software or Web-based Services.
- Strong knowledge of software and online applications.
- High confidence level.
- Outstanding organizational skills: ability to manage/prioritize multiple clients simultaneously, learn on the fly as necessary.
- Proven customer service and soft skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office products.
- Proven problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Thorough understanding of Windows and Mac Operating Systems.
- Understanding of basic networking concepts.