You forgot again, didn't you? Not to worry! Forgetting your password is very common and we've built in an automated recovery system that's helpful and secure. All you need is access to the email address associated with your account.
Note: This article is intended for Personal accounts only.
To Recover Your Password
1. Go to the Login URL, http://www.filesanywhere.com/login.aspx.
2. Click the Forgot Password? link.
3. The Forgot your Password/Username new screen will appear.
4. Enter your username and verify your email address, then click Submit Form.
5. You'll receive an email containing a link to reset your password.
6. Once you click on the link, you'll be taken to a page where you can reset your password.
Still Have Questions?
If you need help or have additional questions about recovering your password or username, please contact us.