Step-by-Step Instructions: Updating Your Billing Information for your Personal account
Note: If you wish to update the billing information for your Professional account, please contact our billing department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Updating or changing your billing information for your Personal account is quick and simple. Follow the instructions below to enter a new credit card number, credit card expiration date, billing address, or to change the last name associated with your card.
Note: Billing changes take effect on the next charge date.
Let's Get Started:
1. Login to your account.
2. Click on your name on the top right and select Profile / Account from the dropdown list.
3. On the left hand side, click on Plan Information.
4. From the Plan Information page, you can either select the Billing Information subheading, or, on the right hand side, click the Update Credit Card button under the Payment Method field.
5. Enter the new billing information in the appropriate fields. Your name and contact information will automatically populate. If no change is required, you may leave populated fields unchanged and the data will remain the same. When complete, click Update.
Note: For security reasons, we do not store your credit card data on filesanywhere.com. If you are making a change other than the credit card information, you are still required to reenter your credit card number, expiration date, and card security code.
6. After clicking the Upgrade & Confirm Order button, you'll receive confirmation that your account was successfully updated.
Still Have Questions?
If you need help or have additional questions about logging in, please contact us.