Closing your Business Starter FilesAnywhere account
In the unfortunate event that you need to close your FilesAnywhere account please follow the provided steps to close the Business Starter accounts:
Business Starter Account
Because FilesAnywhere's security policy prevents access to the personal information contained in your profile, we are unable to cancel your account. In order to close out your account, you'll need to follow the steps below.
1. Log into your FilesAnywhere account (www.filesanywhere.com).
2. Click on 'Your Name' in the top right hand corner (to the left of 'Sign Out').
3. Select 'Upgrade Account' on the drop down menu.
4. Here you are able to close out your account by clicking on the 'Close Account' button located beneath the 'Plan Amount'.
5. A box will pop-up asking you if you want to close your account, click on OK.
6. Once you confirm the cancellation by clicking OK, you will be emailed a unique security code associated with your account.
7. Enter the security code and select whether you would like the account to be Cancel Immediately or Cancel at End of Billing Period and then click on Close My Account to finalize the process.
*Note: If you do not verify the security code received in your primary email, the account will remain active.*
Still Have Questions?
If you need help or have additional questions, please contact us.