Do you backup and sync your files? You shouldn't settle for anything less than CoolBackup from FilesAnywhere! A set-it-and-forget-it solution, CoolBackup allows you to easily synchronize and backup your data to your FilesAnywhere account, as well as from your account to your local drives. CoolBackup combined with your FilesAnywhere account and our free mobile apps provides access to your documents, faxes, photos, and more at your fingertips, whenever you want and wherever you go.
CoolBackup is easy enough for home use, yet powerful enough for businesses, both small and large. The FilesAnywhere paid Personal plan includes a free version of CoolBackup. Don't have a paid Personal account? Upgrade your account and get instant access to CoolBackup! A Pro version is available for purchase and boasts additional features and options for even tighter control of your backup and sync.
With the free version of CoolBackup you can:
- Synchronize file changes in real-time.
- Take advantage of an incremental backup that copies new versions and files are backed up without copying unchanged data. This minimizes storage space used in your FilesAnywhere account while ensuring all your important documents are remotely stored.
- Synchronize or backup complete folder structures from your computer to FilesAnywhere, or from FilesAnywhere to your computer.
- As your backup needs grow, you can easily add storage capacity any time through your FilesAnywhere account.
- Enjoy flexible, reliable backup and synchronization for business servers.
- Protect your data with offsite storage and "point-in-time" backups that enable you to retrieve previous versions of your data.
- Customize your backups with advanced features such as email notifications, and multiple mirroring and scheduling options
If you have more questions, please see our CoolBackup Quick Start Guide.
Still Have Questions?
If you need help or have additional questions about CoolBackup, please contact us.
08/12/2011 - Reviewed by Chris A.