If you need to reinstall the program, or you are migrating to a new computer, you can export your CoolBackup profiles and import them into the program on the new machine or the reinstalled program. In order to start this process, open CoolBackup and choose Advanced Mode in the top left of the window.
1) Place a checkmark in the boxes or select the profiles you want to export.
2) Then click the gear icon to bring up the options menu.
3) This will bring up the options menu where you will select which profiles you will export. Checked profiles have check marks in the checkboxes and selected profiles are blue.
4) Select a Format for your exported Profile
5) Select the location where you would like to save the profile.
6. Next you can choose to export the profiles with or without ou encrypted data (This includes passwords)
1) Click the gear icon to bring up the settings menu.
2) Then select Import Profiles.
Locate the saved profile on the computer. Then select open
4) Select the profile that you wish to import. Then Select OK
5) You have imported your profiles.
Still, Have Questions?
If you need help or have additional questions about FileShare link options or permissions, please contact us.