If you need to reinstall the program, or you are migrating to a new computer, you can export your CoolBackup profiles and import them into the program on the new machine or the reinstalled program. In order to start this process, open CoolBackup choose Advanced Mode in the top left of the window.
1) Place a check mark in the boxes or select the profiles you want to export.
2) Then click the gear icon to bring up the options menu.
3) This will bring up the options menu where you will select which profiles you will export. Checked profiles have check marks in the check boxes and selected profiles are blue.
4) Select a location to save your exported profiles, click save, and you are finished.
1) Click the gear icon to bring up the settings menu.
2) Then select Import Profiles.
3) Then locate the file, select it, and click Open. Then select which profiles you will import.
4) Once you've made your selections click OK.
5) You have imported your profiles.
Still Have Questions?
If you need help or have additional questions about FileShare link options or permissions, please contact us.