When you open up your CloudSync folder, you will be able to right-click on any file/folder and create a FileReceive link. This will allow users to send you files via a FileRecieve link.
- Navigate to the folder you want to create a FileReceive link for and right-click. Navigate to CloudSync >Send FileReceive link.
- Once you click on Send FileReceive link, the Create FileReceive link window will appear.
From here you can perform the following:
- You can enable a password for the link.
- You can enable the ability to create a sub-folder for each recipient.
- You can create a link to copy and paste into your email message using the Create Link button.
- You can send the link with Outlook, which will create a new email message and insert the link, by using the Send with Outlook button.
- You can send the link via our system by using the Send Link button.
Create Link - Generates a general link for you to use.
You can copy this link and send it to the intended recipient(s).
Send Link - Allows you to send a link using our system.
- You can enter the email addresses you wish to send links too
- You can select your sent from address
- You can adjust the subject and message fields to your liking..
Once the link has been sent, you will be presented with a confirmation screen.
Still Have Questions?
If you need help or have additional questions please contact us.