After you've installed the program, here's how you can get started using our newest desktop app.
How to get started
- The first thing you will see is the Login screen.
You will need to type in your client id and then your username and password.
- After you've signed into your account, you will be taken to the Get Started screen. This is where you will set up your first sync.
- Setting the Sync Location. You can use the Browse button here to decide where you want the CloudSync folder to be placed.
- Selective Folder Sync. If you need to make any changes to the folders you wish to sync, you can use this Browse button to do so before continuing.
Once you press Browse, the app will pull up the Selective Sync window. You can choose to sync as much or as little as you want.
If you press the Cancel button, without selecting any folder to sync, you will be asked if you would like to sign out. This is useful if you signed into the wrong account when you first started up.
After you select the folders you wish to sync, you can press the Select button to continue forward and see your other options on the Get Started page.
- When you are ready to start your syncing, press the Get Started button. This will take you to the Status tab and begin processing your sync.
Still Have Questions?
If you need help or have additional questions please contact us.