Since each FilesAnywhere account is associated with one Google account, there may come a time when you wish to switch Google accounts. This can be accomplished in the profile section of your account and is very easy.
1. Make sure that you log out of Google on your browser before you proceed.
2. Click on your name in the top right-hand corner and select Profile / Account.
3. Navigate to the App & Service Plugins section of the Account Settings page.
4. Scroll down to the Google Docs Editor and click on the link that reads Reset Google Association.
5. Now when you attempt to open up a file for editing, you should be prompted for your Google credentials.
If you have further questions, please feel free to contact us and we will be happy to assist you.