Since FilesAnywhere has the Microsoft Office Online, Google Docs, and Zoho editors for editing documents online, customers may wish to change their default editor.
To set your default editor, follow the steps below:
1. Click on your name in the top right-hand corner and select Profile / Account.
2. Navigate to the App & Service Plugins section of the Account Settings page.
3. Scroll down to where the Microsoft Office Online, Google Docs & Zoho editors are located. As you can see, there are buttons labeled Default Editor and Make Default Editor. Decide which editor you wish to be the default and click on the buttons accordingly.
4. Once this change has been made, when you select the file and navigate the menu, the default editor will be displayed. The image below shows the results of the Google Docs editor being set as default.
5. If you still need to use the other editors, you can find them under Service Plugins.
Still have questions?
If you have further questions, please feel free to contact us and we will be happy to assist you.