FilesAnywhere makes it easy to change your plan at any time. If you wish to upgrade your account, follow the instructions below.
- Log into your FilesAnywhere Business Starter account.
- Click your account name in the top right-hand corner
- Click Upgrade Account
- Select the changes available to your plan from the options available:
A) Adjust your drive space
B) Increase the number of users.
Note: Business Starter accounts can purchase up to 5 total users. Your primary account counts as one user.
C) Select your billing cycle.
D) Enter in a promo code if you have one, or you can tweet for a free Gig.
Note: Promo codes & the Twitter bonus are only applied to your account if you upgrade your storage or users.
E) The plan amount will automatically update as you adjust your settings.
- Click the Continue button to proceed to the payment screen.
- Enter your information on the billing details page and confirm your order.
Important Information Regarding Account Changes
- FilesAnywhere does not require long-term contracts. You may upgrade your plan at any time.
- FilesAnywhere does not normally automatically upgrade accounts to new plans or pricing. This is the responsibility of the customer.
- All FilesAnywhere account subscriptions, whether monthly or yearly, are billed in advance.
- When upgrading your plan, changes take effect immediately.
- When upgrading, your billing date will be pushed forward to the next month (or year, depending upon your choice of billing method) on the same day that the changes occurred. Example: If your current billing date is the 1st of each month and you change your plan on the 15th, your new billing date will be the 15th of every month.
- Any remaining days within your billing period will be charged for the difference in plan rates. This one-time, prorated fee will appear with your monthly charges on the next bill.
Still Have Questions?
If you need help or have additional questions about logging in, please contact us.