Step-by-Step Instructions: Downgrading Your FilesAnywhere Plan
If there is one constant in life, it's that things change. If you ever find that you've purchased more storage than you can fill with data, you don't have to chalk it up to experience. At FilesAnywhere, you can customize your plan and there are no long-term contracts. That means in addition to upgrading your account, you may also downgrade your account at any time so that your storage plan fits your needs.
Let's Get Started:
1. Log into your FilesAnywhere account.
2. Click your account name in the top right
3. Click Upgrade Account
5. Click Continue.
6. Enter your information in the given fields, update your billing information.
7. Click Confirm Order.
Important Information Regarding FilesAnywhere Account Changes
- FilesAnywhere does not require long-term contracts. You may downgrade your plan at any time.
- Account downgrades are for lowering the storage amount within your current plan, which means you cannot downgrade below the minimum storage space associated with your plan type. This pertains mainly to Personal accounts. If you find that you need to reduce the storage in your Personal plan to less than the minimum, you must cancel your account and then sign up for the Basic or Free plan.
- All FilesAnywhere account subscriptions, whether monthly or yearly, are billed in advance.
- When downgrading a plan, changes take effect immediately.
- When downgrading a plan, your billing date will be pushed forward to the next month (or year, depending upon your choice of billing method) on the same day that the changes occurred. Example: If your current billing date is the 1st of each month and you change your plan on the 15th, your new billing date will be the 15th of every month.
- Any remaining days within your billing period will be credited for the difference in plan rates. This one-time, prorated credit will be immediately applied, and the adjusted charges will appear on the next bill.
- Please note that credits cannot be used as refunds.
Still Have Questions?
If you need help or have additional questions, please contact us.