Organize your files in unlimited ways without changing your current folder structure or the files themselves. To create a virtual folder follow the provided steps.
1. Click on Tools located at the top of the screen.
2. Navigate to and select Virtual Folders.
3. Navigate to My Views located at the lower left of the screen.
4. At the top right, click on New Virtual Folder.
5. Name your folder and select the associating folder.
6. Now click Add Link to add any number of files from all locations in the account to this one location - like shortcuts on a desktop.
You can use Virtual Folders to:
• Create Custom Folders- Use Virtual Folders to create custom folders with as many different levels as you wish.
• Share Specific Documents- If you want to share only specific documents with another user, create a Virtual Folder to share.
• View Specific Documents- Easily organize and access frequently accessed files without affecting folder structures.
Still Have Questions?
If you need help or have additional questions about logging in, please contact us.