Since FilesAnywhere has both the Google Docs and Zoho editors for editing documents online, customers may wish to enable the Google Docs Editor for use.
1. Click on your name in the top right-hand corner and select Profile / Account.
2. Navigate to the App & Service Plugins section of the Account Settings page.
3. Scroll down to where there Zoho & Google Docs editors are located. As you can see, there is a button labeled Enable and/or Disable. It will change depending on the state of the plugin. If Google Docs is currently disabled, it will look like this:
4. Click on Enable to activate the Google Docs Editor.
5. If Google Docs is not the default editor, then when you go to use it, it will be located in the Service Plugins section of your menu, like this:
If you have further questions, please feel free to contact us and we will be happy to assist you.