Login to the Administration Console: https://admin.filesanywhere.com/yourcompanycode
- Navigate to the Users tab located at the top of the page.
- Select Users from the drop down menu
- Click on the intended user you would like to change the default upload method for
- Select User View Settings on the left
- Scroll down to the section titled Upload Settings, and from the drop down select your preferred upload method.
- Once you have chosen the default upload method, click Save and Close located at the lower right side of the screen.
For more information on FilesAnywhere upload methods, please click here.
*Note* - The Default Upload Method only changes the settings for the Web UI. This does not change the upload settings for FileReceive links.
*Note* - Both the Silverlight and Bulk Upload (Java) methods are only supported in Internet Explorer and Safari.
If you have further questions, please feel free to contact us and we will be happy to assist you.