The default upload method can be easily set up in just a few steps.
- Click on the down arrow at the top right of your screen
- Select Profile/Account on the drop down menu
- Click on User View Settings located at the left of your screen.
- Navigate to the Upload Settings section, and from the drop down select your preferred method.
- To save your changes, simply click on the Save Changes button on the bottom left of the screen.
For more information on FilesAnywhere upload methods, please click here.
*Note* - The Default Upload Method only changes the settings for the Web UI. This does not change the upload settings for FileReceive links.
*Note* - Both the Silverlight and Bulk Upload (Java) methods are only supported in Internet Explorer and Safari.
If you have further questions, please feel free to contact us and we will be happy to assist you.