Step-by-Step Instructions: Obtaining Your Fax Number for receiving faxes
Do you need to send or receive a fax, but don't have a fax machine? No problem! Paid FilesAnywhere accounts with more than one user have the ability to send and receive faxes. If your paid account only has one user, simply upgrade your account to two or more users to obtain your dedicated fax number.
Let's Get Started:
1. Login to your FilesAnywhere account.
3. Under "Services" choose "Service Plugins"
4. Under "FilesAnywhere Fax Service" check the box that says "Receive Faxes". Your FilesAnywhere Fax number will show up next to the box once it's checked.
- Free FilesAnywhere accounts may send up to 10 faxes per month. *No longer offered*
- Only paid multi-user accounts may receive faxes.
- Paid FilesAnywhere accounts may send up to 500 local faxes or 100 international faxes per month. You may receive unlimited incoming faxes.
- Regardless of geographic location, the fax number assigned will have a Dallas/Fort Worth area code.
- Existing phone numbers can not be forwarded to your new fax number
- Faxes and their numbers cannot be branded