Step-by-Step Instructions: Locating Your Fax Number within Your FilesAnywhere Account
If you have a paid FilesAnywhere account with more than one user, you have access to our convenient cloud faxing feature! This allows you to send faxes from any computer or mobile device quickly and safely, as well as receive faxes to your FilesAnywhere account. To locate your incoming fax number, follow the instructions below.
1. Login to your filesanywhere.com account.
3. Under "Services" choose "Service Plugins"
4. Under "FilesAnywhere Fax Service" check the box that says "Receive Faxes". Your FilesAnywhere Fax number will show up next to the box once it's checked.
- Free FilesAnywhere accounts may send up to 10 faxes per month.
- Only paid accounts with 2+ users may receive faxes.
- Paid FilesAnywhere accounts may send up to 500 local faxes or 100 international faxes per month. You may receive unlimited incoming faxes.
- Regardless of geographic location, the fax number assigned will have a Dallas/Fort Worth area code.
- Existing phone numbers can not be forwarded to your new fax number
Still Have Questions?
If you need help or have additional questions, please contact us.