Step-by-Step Instructions: Creating Picture Links
Now that you've created an online library of photos, you can use picture links to share images with friends, family, clients, or colleagues. Upload entire folders or just a single file, then use the enhanced functionality to create custom water marks or embed your photos in forums, websites, and more. As long as the link is being accessed, it remains active for your recipients to enjoy. High-resolution photos and other large picture files are no match for Picture Links! You can literally share photos of any size in an instant! Don't forget, you can also send data and documents with:
Let's Get Started:
1. Login to your FilesAnywhere account.
2. Select the Share tab from the toolbar.
3. Click the Create Picture Links button in the Send and Receive section.
4. The Picture Link screen will display. Click the Browse files button, select the folder or file from the tree, then click OK.
5. Choose the display size from the Select Display Size dropdown menu.
6. You may add a custom watermark in the text box. Custom watermarks may be whatever alphanumeric text you wish.
7. Click the Create Picture Link button. The picture links as well as image code for embedding will display. You may choose to try the link before copying and distributing by clicking the Try Link button.
Still Have Questions?
If you need help or have additional questions about Picture Links, please contact us.