FilesAnywhere has a log that tracks all of your incoming and outbound faxes and it shows you the status of the fax in real time.
- To reach the Fax Log, sign into your account and click the Share tab.
- Then click the Fax Log button in the center of the Manage section.
The Fax History Log displays all of the faxes sent, received, and failed.
Here you also have some other options:
- Send a new fax
- Resend/forward existing faxes
- Refresh the log
- Delete selected log entires*
- Search by fax number or name
- Download faxes (that have not been moved) by clicking on the icon with the down arrow to the right of the magnifying glass
- Track the time and date of incoming and outgoing faxes.
Note: A fax number is not needed to send a fax. However, if you would like to receive a fax number for inbound faxing, click here to learn more.
Note* : The Delete Selected button removes the log from the history log. It does not stop an outgoing fax or delete the fax mid-process.
Still Have Questions?
If you need help or have additional questions about logging in, please contact us.