The Office Online editor is enabled by default for any new Professional or Enterprise FilesAnywhere site. Administrators can customize the Office Online Editor settings from the Admin Console. The settings can be controlled at both the site level and at the user level. Here is how:
1. After logging in to the Admin Console, Click on Site Configuration on top.
2. Then click on Plugins in the left hand side menu.
3. Scroll down and you will see the Microsoft Office Online Editor settings. Here you can make Office Online the default editor, or, enable/disable it. Default Editor settings changes will only be applicable to new users. It will not affect the Default Editor settings of existing users.
4. Don't forget to click on Save Site Configuration after making changes, because, if you do not, your changes will be lost.
5. To change Office Online Editor settings at the user level, click on Users in the top menu and then select Users from the dropdown menu. This will take you to the user grid where you will see a list of users.
6. Edit any user by clicking on the username which is displayed on the left. This will take you to the Edit User screen.
7. Click on Plugins in the Edit User menu on the left.
8. On the right scroll down until you see the Office Online Editor settings. Here you can make Office Online the default editor, or, enable/disable it.
If you have further questions, please feel free to contact us and we will be happy to assist you.