In order to change your default Fax settings, here's how you do it.
- Log into your account
- Click on the Tools Tab at the top of the screen
- Click on the Service Plugins button under the Services section
- Under the Fax Service plugin, click on the Settings hyperlink
- The Fax Settings popup will appear. Here you can change several settings for your faxes.
Fax Settings that can be changed
- Email notification options - either you can include a FileShare link or a copy as an attachment
- Password security - you can set a password on your generated FileShare links
- Add additional recipients - You can add additional email recipients to the fax notifications
- Destinations - You can change both the Incoming and Outgoing fax destinations
Still Have Questions?
If you need help or have additional questions, please contact us.