FilesAnywhere now supports Multi-Factor Authentication for all Professional and Enterprise plans! Users can now be required to authenticate via SMS, Email, or Phone.
- You can enable Site-Wide requirements under the Security tab.
- You can enable Group-Wide requirements under the groups tab when creating/editing a group.
- You can also enable User-Specific requirements under the users tab when creating/editing a user.
- You can even set a User Defined requirement, so that your users can choose what method best suits them.
- We've also included pertinent information in the Login Report.
If you'd like more information, please consider these articles.
- Admin Console - Multi-Factor Authentication Site Settings
- Admin Console - Multi-Factor Authentication Group Settings
- Admin Console - Multi-Factor Authentication User Settings
- Admin Console - Multi-Factor Authentication in Login Reports
- User Portal - How to Edit Your Existing Multi-Factor Authentication Settings
Still Have Questions?
If you need help or have additional questions, please contact us.