Once your administrator has enabled Multi-Factor Authentication on the site, they have the option to give you the ability to chose your own delivery method (User Defined). After your first login with a selected method, you can edit your choice from the Profile/Account screen. To do so, follow these steps.
- Log into your account.
- Click on your name in the top right-hand corner and select Profile/Account.
- Click on the Password & Data Security tab, on the left.
- On the right, you will see the Multi-Factor Authentication settings.
Note: If your Admin has not given you permission to edit these settings, it will be grayed out.
- From here, you can change your delivery method and/or edit the contact destination as you see fit. For example, if you were to edit the SMS Text Message, you'd see this popup.
Note: This feature is not available for Personal accounts.
If you'd like more information, please consider these articles.
- Introducing Multi-Factor Authentication
- Admin Console - Multi-Factor Authentication Site Settings
- Admin Console - Multi-Factor Authentication Group Settings
- Admin Console - Multi-Factor Authentication User Settings
- Admin Console - Multi-Factor Authentication in Login Reports
Still Have Questions?
If you need help or have additional questions, please contact us.