A complete overview of FilesAnywhere's log-in for the newest interface Lite.
Note: This newest interface is only available for Professional and Enterprise accounts.
1. Your Client ID is the identification number that is associated with your company's site.
2. One of the first things you'll do when signing up for your FilesAnywhere account is to choose a username. Your username will be required to access your account.
3. Your password is a secret word or phrase that must be used to gain access.
4. Clicking the “Remember Me” box tells the browser to save a cookie so that if you close out the window for the site without signing out, the next time you go back, you will be signed back in automatically.
5. Forgot Password is an automatic recovery system that helps you reset your password, in the event that you forget. All you need is access to the email address associated with your account.
6. Once you have entered your information you will want to click on the sign-in button. This will give you access to your account.
7, Single sign-on (SSO) is an identification method that enables you s to log in to multiple applications and websites with one set of credentials.
Still, Have Questions?
If you need help or have additional questions please contact us.