Lite is the new look for FilesAnywhere that provides a slimmed down, fully responsive and more intuitive interface. Our login page is made up of several items outlined below.
Note: This newest interface is only available for Professional and Enterprise accounts.
- Client ID - This is the number associated with your Professional/Enterprise site. This number is referenced in your welcome email and is also on the standard login portal.
- Username - This is your username for your FilesAnywhere account that is referenced in your welcome email.
- Password - This is the password you've set up for your FilesAnywhere account.
- Remember Me - This tells the browser to remember your username on this page.
- Forgot Password - You can use this link to get a password reset link or to be sent your username.
- Sign In - This button is used for logging in with your normal FilesAnywhere credentials.
- Single Sign On - This button is used for logging in with your company credentials, if enabled.
- Sign up for a Files Anywhere account - If you enjoy FilesAnywhere, you can sign up for your own account using this link. Please note that it will not be associated with your company's account.
Still Have Questions?
If you need help or have additional questions please contact us.