FilesAnywhere's Preview feature allows users and recipients of FileShare links to view documents, videos, listen to songs, etc. You can also preview files within Lite by following the below steps.
Note: This newest interface is only available for Professional and Enterprise accounts.
- Go to the Login URL, https://lite.filesanywhere.com/ and sign in.
- Once on the My Documents page, locate the file you wish to preview.
- Either select the file's name or the Properties button (box with an I icon) on the right of the file.
- A panel will open up on the right side of the screen to display the Properties of the file.
Note: The properties panel only displays information for one item at time, it does not support multi-select.
- Select the thumbnail at the top of the panel to preview the file.
- Once the thumbnail has been selected, the preview panel will appear and you'll be able to view the file in question.
Note: Only supported file types will be viewable in the preview window.
Still Have Questions?
If you need help or have additional questions please contact us.