FileReceive Links allow anyone to share files with a FilesAnywhere user, even files that are too large to be sent via email. Once created, you can share FileReceive Links with anyone, even those without a FilesAnywhere account.
Note: This newest interface is only available for Professional and Enterprise accounts.
- Go to the Login URL, https://lite.filesanywhere.com/ and sign in.
- Locate/create the folder you wish to use for the FileReceive link.
- Select the Share icon (triangle with three circles icon) to the right of the folder or at the top left of the screen.
- A panel will open up on the right side of the screen. Click on the FileReceive option.
- This panel will update to display all the fields required to create a FileReceive Link.
- Select any of the Additional Options for the link:
- When you are ready to send/create the link either enter the recipient(s) email and press Send Link.
Note: Multiple recipients can be separated by comas or semicolons.
Or press Generate Link so that you can copy and paste your link as you see fit.
Still Have Questions?
If you need help or have additional questions please contact us.