Do you need to increase or decrease your site's session timeout? Here's how you can do it.
Note: The session timeout settings will apply to both the Admin Console and the User Portal.
- Log into your Admin Console.
- Click on the Security tab at the top of the dashboard.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the section to reach the Session Timeout settings.
- The initial default setting for every site is 15 minutes. However you can set it from as low as 5 minutes to as high as 24 hours.
- Once you have made your changes. Click on the Save Security Settings button.
Still Have Questions?
If you need help or have additional questions, please contact us.