FilesAnywhere makes it easy for administrators to ensure that all users' FileShare activity is being tracked. To enable this setting across your entire site, please follow the steps below.
- Log into your admin console.
- Click on the Site Configuration tab at the top of the screen.
- On the left, click on FileShare Defaults.
- At the top of the screen on the right, you will see the Security options.
- Click on the third checkbox to enable "Require all link Preview/Downloads to be recorded in the File History Log"
- Click on the Save Site Configuration button on the top right to save your changes.
Now when an admin or a user attempts to edit the FileShare tracking settings, they will be presented with the following messages.
- Admins - When editing FileShare Defaults for a user.
- Users - When editing their FileShare Defaults.
- Users - When creating/editing a FileShare Link within their Access & Permissions settings.
Still Have Questions?
If you have further questions, please feel free to contact us and we will be happy to assist you.