FilesAnywhere strives to make your cloud experience simple and easy. That's why we have integrated with Wordpress, so you can submit blog posts without ever leaving your FilesAnywhere account.
To use the Wordpress feature, follow these steps.
- Log into your FilesAnywhere account.
- Right-click on the file you wish to add to your post, such as an image.
- Navigate to Service Plugins and then click on Post to Wordpress.
- On the Wordpress page, you have several elements. At the top, enter your Wordpress Address and your Password.
- Adjust the attachments you wish to include in the post.
- Then type up your blog post and press Post to Wordpress.
- Your post will not be submitted to your Wordpress site.
Still Have Questions?
If you have further questions, please feel free to contact us and we will be happy to assist you.