Note: Click here to view the video.
With the Outlook Add-In, you can send FileShare links directly from Outlook.
- Open Outlook
- Click on the Send Files add-in button.
- Once the Outlook Add-In pulls up, enter your account details or login with your SSO credentials.
- Enter your Username
- Enter your Password
- If you have a Professional/Enterprise account, be sure to click on Set Default on the left and enter your Client ID.
- Once you've entered your account details, check the remember options and press the Login button.
- You will be taken to the Outlook Add-In interface.
- From here you can add files or folders with the buttons on the right. These are files on your local computer that you wish to upload and share with FilesAnywhere.
- You can also set a password on your soon to be generated FileShare link by entering it in the text box on the bottom right.
- Once you select the files/folders for upload. An upload button will appear on the right.
- Press the Upload Now button and the Outlook Add-In will being the upload process.
- During this time, you will see a progress bar like the following.
- Once the data has been uploaded, the Outlook Add-In will open a new message and place the newly generated FileShare link in the Email Message.
- Now you can send your FileShare link to your recipients.
Click here to download the Outlook Add-In.
Still Have Questions?
If you need help or have additional questions please contact us.