If you send out multiple FileShare and FileReceive links, it can be difficult to track down one that needs to be edited. If you have the link in question, then you can actually search for it in your existing links section. Follow the steps below.
- Obtain your link. It will look something like this: private.filesanywhere.com/SUPPORTFAW/fs/v.aspx?v=8c6a6ac18c9fa8a9a8aa
- The only portion you need for the search will be the end: v=8c6a6ac18c9fa8a9a8aa
- Log into your account.
- Click on the Share tab at the top of the screen.
- Scroll down to the Manage section and click on the appropriate button for your type of existing link.
- Once in the Active Link page, use the search box on the right to search for your link.
- Simply type in v=8c6a6ac18c9fa8a9a8aa or 8c6a6ac18c9fa8a9a8aa and then press Enter or the search button.
- The system will sort through the list and display the entry that relates to this link.
- If you do not obtain a result, make sure you are in the correct area FileShare / FileReceive and that you are logged into the account that created the link in question.
Still Have Questions?
If you need help or have additional questions please contact us.