ZenKey enables users to securely login to FilesAnywhere through simple, multifactor authentication powered by the leading U.S. wireless carriers.
Note: By default, Zenkey is enabled for Business Starter plans. If you'd like to enable Zenkey for your Professional/Enterprise account, review this help article.
Table of Contents
How to sign in with Zenkey
- Make sure you have the Zenkey app installed on your phone.
- Go to www.filesanywhere.com and click on Sign In in the top right-hand corner.
- On the login screen, click on the Sign In with Zenkey button.
- If your browser is not trusted, you will be taken to the following screen.
- Open your app and click on the Trusted icon at the bottom, then click on Add in the top right hand corner.
- Then press I'm Ready when you have your phone's camera pointed at the screen.
- Press Yes to confirm that you wish to trust this device.
- Once that is complete, press the Continue button on the app.
- If your browser is trusted, you will see this screen. Click on your phone number to trigger the authentication request.
- The screen on the browser will change to an authentication request as your app is pinged with the notification.
- Open the App and press the Agree button.
- If your account is already set up with your Zenkey phone number, then you will be automatically signed in. If not, you'll need to enter in your username & password on the following screen.
- Press Update to complete the process and sign into your account.
How to update your Zenkey number in your user account.
- Log into your FilesAnywhere account.
- Click on your name in the top right-hand corner and select Profile/Account.
- On the left, click on Password & Data Security.
- Then on the right, click on the checkbox for Enable Zenkey login.
- Enter your Zenkey Phone number & click on click on Save Changes.
Still Have Questions?
If you need help or have additional questions please contact us.