If you have MFA enabled for your entire site, but need specific users to bypass the MFA authentication, this is how you do it.
1) Log into the admin console.
2) Click on the Security button at the top of the screen.
3) Scroll down to the Mutli-Factor Authentication section.
4) Click on the checkbox to enable the bypass feature.
5) From there you can select the users you wish to add to the bypass list and then add them. The users added here will not be required to follow MFA protocols.
Still Have Questions?
If you need help or have additional questions please contact us.