FilesAnywhere has a report that tracks all of your FileRecieve links and it shows the status of the links in real-time.
- To reach the FileRecieve Link Report, sign into your Administrative Console and click the Report tab.
- Then click the drop down and Select FileRecieve Link Report.
The FileRecieve Link Report displays all of the FileRecieve Links created and sent.
- Shared Folder - Displays the folder destination in the FileRecieve link
- Shared By - Displays the username that created the FileRecieve link
- Created Date - The date the FileRecieve link was created
- Expiry Date - The date the FileRecieve link will expire, if any
- Days Left - The days left till the FileRecieve link will expire, if any
- Email To - If the link was emailed to a destination, the email address will be displayed. Otherwise the link was created and will be listed as GENERALLINK
- Tracked - Indicates if the FileRecieve Link has "Record each file downloaded/previewed in the File History Log" enabled
- Mailed - Indicates if the FileRecieve Link has "Email me when the files are downloaded" enabled
Still Have Questions?
If you need help or have additional questions, please contact us.